Monday, October 15, 2007


2 of my host uncles. the one on the left lives in miami, florida. these two guys are the best. very nice and very loving. the one on the left leaves for the states tomorrow. i am really going to miss him.

what a beautiful place. the peace corps headquarters where we have class everyday.

my host father rocking out the university of iowa t-shirt i gave him.

my friend playing the violin in the tiny tienda below my house.

me and some fellow volunteers at the zoo. what a great day!

this is the peruvian president´s house. what a day that was

this is a picture of my host uncle with his son (who was having fun during his birthday)

this is a photo of my host uncle dancing with my host grandma at my host cousin´s 1st birthday


this is me standing in front of the statue of san martin in el parque de san martin

This was our instructor for the day. read below to find out more.

No comments: